Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Horsforth, Leeds
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 depending on experience
We’re a fast-growing integrated engineering, environmental and building consultancy. We’re currently doubling in size year on year through strategic business acquisitions and organic growth.
The group is made up of well-established businesses who are a collective of SMEs, meaning we offer a full suite of services with high service quality and standard of work.
With fast growth and expansion plans. This provides team members with huge career training and progression opportunities.
Our vision is to be one of the most progressive building consultancies in the UK. By 2025 we will provide a full suite of construction consultancy services and employ over 300 like-minded passionate experts.
We have a fantastic opportunity for the C80 group in Building Control based in Horsforth.
Candidates must have a confident and professional telephone manner, have administration experienced and be fully proficient in all forms of IT.
The Administrator will be the first point of contact to new customers.
- General administration duties
- Competent with IT
- Chasing quotes
- Liaising with clients
- Working closely with senior administrator who you will be providing holiday and sickness cover for
- All day-to-day training will be provided in-house and there will be opportunities for further development
- Using relevant software for all our processes and procedures
- General administration duties including filing, answering calls and taking messages
Skills and Experience:
- Self-motivated, organized with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Great with people
What we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications/experience
- 21 days holiday, plus statutory bank holidays. Increases after one year served by one extra day per year to a maximum of 25. Plus day off for your birthday and 3 days Christmas shutdown)
- Office based with hybrid working considered after initial training period
- Many training and career development opportunities
- Company pension
- Friendly, relaxed and down to earth team
- Part of an Award-winning Group of companies
- Regular social events
- Pleasant & quiet office location with local amenities on our doorstep
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.