YDBC is seeking Building Control Surveyors in Yorkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified experienced Building Control Surveyor (RICS/CABE) to join a well-established Corporate Approved Inspector with an exciting future.
Working on a range of domestic and commercial projects, you will be required to examine plans and documents for compliance with Building Regulations and other legislation and to carry out site inspections in order to ensure works on site meet the relevant provisions of Building Regulations and other legislation.
You will be based at our new office in Horsforth, Leeds and will cover a defined geographical patch in Yorkshire.
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- 29 days holidays (including Bank Holidays) rising by one each year of service up to a maximum of 33
- You will also receive a day of holiday on your birthday and there is a company-wide paid Christmas shutdown
- Flexible working arrangements
- Many training and career development opportunities
- Company pension
A Great Place to Work
- Friendly, relaxed and down to earth team
- Operating for over 10 years
- Part of an award-winning Group of companies
- Regular social events
- Pleasant and quiet office location with local amenities on our doorstep
Please click the apply button and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.